1st period – 10th period
Prime Strategy Co., Ltd. is established.
Headquarters moved to Minato-ku, Tokyo. Began offering services for web system development, website construction, web marketing, and server hosting.
PT. Prime Strategy Indonesia established in Jakarta, Indonesia (liquidated the following year)）
Released and began support for the business blog construction system Prelog.
Released the web application development framework PrimeStrategy® WebPlatform ver1.0
Began offering services and CMS development for PrimeStrategy® WebPlatform
Switched focus from PrimeStrategy® WebPlatform to WordPress and began offering services mainly for WordPress.
Headquarters moved to to Kaigan, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Released WEXAL® CMS Server andWEXAL® Policy Mail Server.
WordPress Textbook published by SB Creative. Additional prints requested after only three weeks.
Headquarters moved to Otemachi.
11th period – 20th period
Published “WordPress Textbook 2: Learn While Making Smartphone Compatible Sites” from Softbank Creative Corporation (No. 1 overall ranking on Amazon).
Joined as a sponsor of the PHP Engineer Certification Organization
インドネシア現地法人の経営権を取得し商号を「PT. Prime Strategy Indonesia」とする Acquired management rights to a local subsidiary in Indonesia and changed the company name to “PT. Prime Strategy Indonesia”
Supervised translation of “Web Application Development with WordPress” published by O’Reilly Japan Inc.
Published “Textbook of WordPress Ver.4.x” by Softbank Creative Co.
Published “WordPress in Detail” by O’Reilly Japan Inc.
Announces KUSANAGI, the World’s Fastest WordPress Execution Environment
KUSANAGI for Microsoft Azure Preview Release Released
- シンガポールに現地法人「Prime Strategy Singapore Pte. Ltd.」を設立 Established a local subsidiary,”Prime Strategy Singapore Pte. Ltd. “
- Established “PRIME STRATEGY NEW YORK, INC. “in New York, U.S.A.
- KUSANAGI for SoftLayer is released
- KUSANAGI for Sakura Cloud is released
- KUSANAGI for ConoHa is released
- KUSANAGI for Z.com is released
- KUSANAGI for AWS is released
- KUSANAGI Version 7.7 with PHP7 support is released.
- KUSANAGI for S-Port is released
- KUSANAGI for IDCF Cloud is released
KUSANAGI for Cloudn is released
“KUSANAGI Version 7.8” with support for HTTP/2 and Let’s Encrypt is released.
KUSANAGI for ALTUS is released
KUSANAGI Runs on Docker Beta Released
KUSANAGI for VMware is released
KUSANAGI Official Support Service” is now available.
- Head office relocated to Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- concrete5 releases KUSANAGI version 8.0 with Drupal 8 support.
- KUSANAGI for EX-CLOUD is released
- KUSANAGI for NIFTY Cloud is released
- KUSANAGI for Sakura VPS is released
KUSANAGI for CPI is released
- KUSANAGI for GCP is released
- KUSANAGI for HyperCloud is released
KUSANAGI for CloudGarage is released
KUSANAGI for TENTEN is released
- “KUSANAGI Version 8.1.0” with Ruby on Rails Support Released
- KUSANAGI for EVA is released
KUSANAGI on Alibaba Cloud is released
- KUSANAGI for CLARA ONLINE is released
- Released KUSANAGI version 8.1.2-2, a Mroonga-compatible version that provides high-speed Japanese full-text search functionality.
- Certified as Microsoft Gold Competency Partner (Gold Cloud Platform)
- KUSANAGI Version 8.0.2 with PostgreSQL Support Released
KUSANAGI for PostgreSQL is released
KUSANAGI for GCP”, the Google Cloud Platform™️(GCP™️) version of “KUSANAGI”, registered on Google Cloud Launcher (first Japanese domestic company to do so)
- KUSANAGI for ASPIRE is released
- KUSANAGI for Vagrant is released
- Cumulative number of “KUSANAGI” cloud deployments exceeds 20,000 units.
- KUSANAGI Version 8.4.1 with Deployment Function Support Released
KUSANAGI Version 8.4.0, an update with WAF support and other security enhancements, is released.
- KUSANAGI version 8.4.1 with SELinux and TLS1.3 support is released.
- Recognized as an Advanced Consulting Partner of the AWS Partner Network
KUSANAGI for Link Bare Metal Cloud Released
- Launch of KUSANAGI Business Edition
- KUSANAGI for AWS Business Edition is released
KUSANAGI for Oracle Cloud is registered in Partner Image Catalog in Oracle Cloud Marketplace (first Japanese company to do so)
- KUSANAGI Cloud Deployment Tops 30,000 Units
- KUSANAGI for Microsoft Azure Business Edition is released.
- KUSANAGI for GCP Business Edition is released
- Announces WEXAL® Page Speed Technology, an acceleration engine for web systems
- Launch of “WEXAL® Mobile Display Acceleration Service
- nginx / Apache compatible “Shibboleth Authentication” functionality is now available in KUSANAGI Business Edition.
- KUSANAGI Runs on Docker Regular Version Released
- KUSANAGI Premium Edition, the highest-end version of the KUSANAGI series, is now available.
- KUSANAGI for Microsoft Azure Premium Edition is released
- KUSANAGI for Microsoft Azure is certified as Microsoft Preferred Solution
- KUSANAGI on Alibaba Cloud Business Edition is released
KUSANAGI on FUJITSU Cloud Service for OSS is released
KUSANAGI for GCP Premium Edition is released
- KUSANAGI for AWS Premium Edition is released
- KUSANAGI Business Edition on FUJITSU Cloud Service for OSS is released
- KUSANAGI Premium Edition on FUJITSU Cloud Service for OSS is released
- Released “WEXAL® Page Speed Technology Version 2.0” supporting AI-based dynamic strategy generation “Dynamic” and dedicated management screen “WEXAL® Manager
- Launch of “WEXAL® Reverse Proxy Limited Edition
- WEXAL® for Microsoft Azure Reverse Proxy Limited Edition is released
- Launched WEXAL® Reverse Proxy Managed Service
- Onimaru David” AI is officially hired as an employee in line with the company-wide AI Company Declaration.
KUSANAGI Cloud Deployment Tops 40,000 Units
PRIME STUDY, a free practice test site, is now available
- Head office relocated to Uchikanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- ONIMARU®, a website optimization diagnostic tool, is released free of charge
Launched a technology alliance with X server, a major hosting company.
KUSANAGI Cloud Deployment Tops 50,000 Units
Named one of the “Top 10 Cloud Solution Providers of 2021” and “Company of the year” by APAC CIO outlook magazine.
KUSANAGI, the ultra high-speed CMS execution environment, receives the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s Innovative Service Special Award at the Tokyo Metropolitan Government’s “World Dissemination Competition.
KUSANAGI 9 for GCP、KUSANAGI 9 for GCP Business Edition is released
- WEXAL® Page Speed Technology® is now available free of charge to users of GMO Internet Inc.’s ConoHa WING by GMO and Name.com rental servers.
- Automattic Inc. and Prime Strategy Co., Ltd. Partner to Offer WPScan as Part of Prime Strategy’s Managed Services
- Capital and business alliance with Entrust Inc.
- Capital and business alliance with AirTrip Corp.
- Formed capital and business alliance with FinTech Global Incorporated
- KUSANAGI Cloud Deployment Tops 60,000 Units
- KUSANAGI Strategic Alliance Partner with GMO GlobalSign Holdings K.K.
- KUSANAGI for Cloud VPS by GMO is launched.
- Cyber Security Cloud , Inc. sign distributorship agreement for WAF automated operation service “WafCharm”.
Transitioned from a company with a board of corporate auditors to a company with an audit committee.
- Launch of “KUSANAGI 9” for AlmaLinux OS 8
- KUSANAGI 9 for Xserver VPS is launched.
KUSANAGI 9″ supporting “Movable Type” is released.
- KUSANAGI Signs KUSANAGI Strategic Alliance Partner Agreement with NTT PC Communications Incorporated
- KUSANAGI 9 for WebARENA Indigo is released.
- CentOS Stream9-compatible version of KUSANAGI 9 released
- AlmaLinux OS 9 compatible version of KUSANAGI 9 released